Going Full Throttle
Kicking it into gear
James Hollywood Macecari
It’s a whole new year hooligans and that means another year of some exciting growth for Insane Throttle.
This past year Insane Throttle added, “Insane Throttle TV” to Roku and Amazon Fire TV. The channel is free and I hope you take a minute to add it to your devices.
This past year has brought changes to the format and will now be implemented this year. The changes for Insane Throttle Biker News, which is a part of Motorcycle Madhouse Morning Mayhem, will focus on straight down the middle news. Insane Throttle started out relying heavily on motorcycle club content and it’s come to a point where we will only cover clubs in a news sense. I will no longer be giving op-eds, suggestions or getting into club politics.
The main reason for this change is I want to be able to cover the entire scene as a whole. Motorcycle clubs are just a small part of what the motorcycle scene is all about. I will try and shine a light on all sub groups within the scene. Some people might not like that I will be covering particular groups but in order to tell the whole story of the biker scene that’s just too bad.
Motorcycle Madhouse Morning Mayhem airs on YouTube at 8am cst. This is the news portion of the show. The entire show can be heard on all major platforms. The show is running about an hour long with the second half of the show featuring all kinds of fun and entertainment.
Here is some additional stuff you can look forward to in 2022 from Insane Throttle.
1. A revamped Biker News program that highlights the ENTIRE motorcycle community. Every Subgroup of the scene will be covered.
2. Motorcycle Rally Coverage (in the field coverage of those rallies)
3. There will be a collaboration between Insane Throttle and Black Dragon TV that will bring a printed and digital magazine that will highlight the whole scene. It will go back to the days before all these biker rags went PC..
4. Product reviews
5. Bike night and dealership coverage.
6. Expansion of exclusive content on Insane Throttle TV over on Roku & Fire TV (Get it installed for free if you don't have Hooligans.)
I want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting the Throttle, without all of you we wouldn’t have been able to bring you all of our shows and biker entertainment.
Listen to the Second Part of Motorcycle Madhouse Morning Mayhem on Audacy https://www.audacy.com/podcasts/motorcycle-madhouse-morning-mayhem-62323
Get Your Copy of Brotherhood & Betrayal- A high powered new book Available in Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle https://amzn.to/3mao5oI
Help us to reach our goal of getting 10,000 followers on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/officialinsanethrottle
We are everywhere!! Check out our other platforms https://linktr.ee/insanethrottle
Get your daily does of biker news on Insane Throttle Biker News website http://www.harleyliberty.com